SQP Congress Terms and Conditions
By signing up to the SQP Congress you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
The registration fee includes access to all lectures and exhibition, lunch and all refreshments throughout the day. The registration fee does not include overnight accommodation, evening dinner or travel to the venue.
- Booking is online. Payment must be made, in full, at the time of booking.
- Places for SQP Congress are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Congress fees are non-refundable.
- Tickets can be transferred to another person (no charge) by emailing email@example.com
- No refunds will be made should the delegate miss the congress.
- Vetpol Ltd reserves the right to alter the programme, date, venue and speakers should this become necessary. Vetpol will undertake to notify delegates as soon as possible of any changes but cannot be held liable for any additional costs to the delegates (travel, accommodation fees, etc) incurred as a result.
- In the event of cancellation of congress by Vetpol, course fees will be refunded in full.
- Vetpol will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
- Personal possessions and valuables are the responsibility of the delegate at all times. Vetpol will not accept any liability for the loss of or damage to personal possessions and valuables.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to inform Vetpol in good time of any dietary requirements they may have. This information will be passed on to the venue prior to the event. It cannot be guaranteed that dietary requests made on the day may be catered for.